Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Memories

I hate to bore my readers, but i need to let it out. I have many memories that i need to share. The fondest memories I have are of my dad. I remember when I was a kid my dad used to tell me "Marty, don't be like your dad. He's not as great as everyone thinks he is." Well, my dad was wrong, he was one of the greatest men I have ever known. He taught me everything I know, how to survive and how to be the man that I am today. I miss him dearly and wish every day that he was back with us. This is in your memory dad, I love you. The next memories I have are of my recently former girlfriend. We used to have so much fun together, my family loved her dearly and my dad would have been proud to have her as part of our family. But I went wrong somewhere and drove her away. I regret everyday that I could not have done more to make her happy but as it goes she found someone else that can do that, I wish her the best in life, and hope she finds happiness. She meant the world to me, and they say if you really love someone, you must let them go. So i say to her, you are free. Best of luck. Well I'm going to go now, I'm sure you don't want to hear of my troubles anymore. Good day to all, and have a pleasant week.


No better than any other day,
HAPPY TRAILS

No comments:

Post a Comment