Thursday, February 5, 2009

None for me!!!!

I know that everyone desires that true love. But when you've had it and lost it, it will chew you up and spit you out. I know, because it happened to me. My one true love was here one minute and gone the next. She was what held me together and when she left, I fell apart. The breakup triggered something in me and it hurt very badly. But we must let bygones be bygones and move on. Though I will never forget the one that made me into a psycho, I will find someone else. And I still hope that we we will still be friends for a long portion of our lives. I know that there is someone else out there for me and I am going to find her. Until then I will live my life to the fullest and try to make new friends. The best friend in my life though will always be my roomy. Thank you Liz for always being my support beam, and for dealing with me when I do all the stupid things that I do. I love you girl. And I would like to thank Alan for his encouraging and helpful posts. Well time to go, see y'all next time.

It Gets Better & Better Everyday,
HAPPY TRAILS

2 comments:

  1. You are learning just how much truth there is the old cliche that "there is no greater power than love." The thing that most people do not realize until it happens to them that love is a major power because it is a double sided sword. It can conquer the world and make you it's king, or alternatively can slice you to ribbons just as easily. And I hate that you had to learn that fact first hand. If I could hug the pain away and make things all better for you I would, but all I can do is give you lots of hugs and hope that in at least some small way it helps you hurt a little bit less each time. I love you like a little brother, even when you do the occasional blunders. Hugs XXXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite books tells the story of a lover losing her heart only to have the one she gave it to put it in a glass jar to keep in the bottom of her closet before she was discarded...

    Later of course, it is reclaimed (still beating) and put back in it's rightful place!

    Too often it feels like there are those who are "taking trophies" like it was war or hunting instead of "love"!

    May yours still be beating when you get it back!

    And as far as doing silly things goes, we don't tend to outgrow that until our 40's if we manage to by then! So don't feel too badly about it!

    alan

    ReplyDelete