Sunday, January 18, 2009

waitin on life

Have you ever gotten the feeling that you were waitin on life to make a move in a good direction. Well Friends, I'm so sorry to disappoint anyone who has not already realized this, but this hardly ever happens. if you want it to be good, you have to do that yourselves. Life is going to throw you curve balls left and right. This is something that you just have to get used to. If you don't like the way you're life is going, try some new things to change it. Like me, recently I have taken the initiative to get a job and I am psyched about this, because I am taking a step toward a new beginning, a chance to repay the friends that mean the most to me. Especially my friend Liz who took me in at a time where i was on my own. So thank you to all of the ones who are still my friends.


FRIENDS ARE THERE ALWAYS
HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

  1. Far too many feel it their due

    instead of getting off their ass to do?

    I'd say you've got things figured out close to right!

    Liz is one a billion...

    alan

    ReplyDelete