Wednesday, January 14, 2009

why we hate Bush

I would like to talk about the reason we hate President Bush. I think that most people hate him because we only see what his father had done and we try to compare that to what George has currently done and what they say he's done. Personally I have just realized that i was wrong in these beliefs. and that he has done quite a good job. As with the war on terrorism, I think he just acted as any of us would. If you were attacked in your home you would defend yourself, well that is just how our current president acted. If you think different then it kind of makes you a person of treason going against your Commander In Chief. Being a former military man I hold treason to a very high NOT TO DO on my list. But to each their own. So on that note, this is just something to ponder on and get folks to think. I hope that you will post your beliefs and i will be more than happy to respectfully and dignifiably respond to ones that i think have a good point whether it be for or against what I have to say.


P.S.
Just so you know I do think that this war has gone on for far too long and I hope we all share this view.

thank you and HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

  1. It has lasted longer than an old man in the outhouse, but just because it has been dragged out far too long doesn't mean that the initial reasons for attacking back were wrong either. It is easy to forget that point several years after it all began and sometimes we need reminded that good intentions don't always end in good results.

    ReplyDelete